Lux Oud Ltd
Terms and Conditions of Business and Use
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Lux Oud accessible at www.lux-oud.com.
By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
If you buy any of our products and you find it to be faulty, we will be able to issue a refund or an exchange if proof of purchase and damaged product is provided and then we will be assess the situation and then issue and refund or exchange depending on the situation.
Standard Delivery to the UK is £4 for orders below £50 and free of charge on orders above £50. We will deliver your products to anywhere in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Highlands, Scottish islands, the Isle of Man, and the Scilly Isles). We also delivery to Europe, postage cost to the EU countries will be £10.00 for orders under £50.00. Orders over £50.00 will not incur any postage charges. For the rest of the world, we also do offer free delivery on orders over £80. Any order below £80 will incur a £15.00 shipping charge.
We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5.30pm. if not available to collect on the day of delivery you should be able to rearrange for redelivery or collect from local depot, as we use royal mail as our shipping provider.
All products listed on the website are subject to availability, and, if they are subsequently found to be unavailable once an order has been placed, you will be informed via email as soon as your order is processed by one of our team. We will offer you a refund or provide you with a date of when the item will be available again.
Products ordered on the website before 5pm Monday to Friday will be delivered on the same day, anything after 5pm will be shipped the following day. It will take up to 3 days for any European delivery, up to 5 days for rest of the world, unless notified of any delay by e-mail or telephone. If your order is placed on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday, it will be processed the next working day.
We DO NOT deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank or Public Holidays, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve. If your order is placed on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank/Public Holiday, it will be processed the next working day.
Please ensure that you provide us with your most up to date contact telephone/mobile number so that we can call you to arrange a suitable delivery time. All deliveries require a signature on receipt.
Please note, this is not a guaranteed service and all delivery times are estimates only. We are unable to guarantee any delivery dates or times as delays may occur that are outside our control. We will of course endeavour to keep you informed at all times via email.
If we attempt delivery at an agreed time and delivery is not possible, we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery unless you have given us pre-authorisation to leave the goods in a safe place. If this is agreed it will be at your risk.
If you give instructions for us to leave your items outside your house or in a safe place and the package gets stolen, sadly we cannot be held liable for this loss.
In the event that any of the products in your parcel are found damaged, please let us know within 7 working days of placing your order. The item will then be inspected by us to determine if it qualifies for a replacement or a refund. In some cases, we might require you to ship the item back at your own cost to physically inspect the product if the damage is not visually obvious. Once the item has been inspected and the damage is verified, we will either credit your account with the price you paid for the damaged items or issue an exchange.
If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact us.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling, and may be per item, as marked. The prices include Value Added Tax, when applicable. Any delivery charges are additional.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Amex and other major debit & credit cards
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
- You may not be able to cancel your order for any reason whatsoever once order has been placed as in most cases the order will be shipped the same day.
- If any enquires on your order you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If some or all of the products are broken or spoiled when they are delivered, you should notify us as soon as you possible can. You may choose either to return the whole parcel or just the affected products for a refund.
- You must notify us of all products which are due to be returned for any of the reasons stated in this clause within 7 working days from delivery of the products, otherwise you cannot rely on the Clause above by email on email@example.com
- All refunds and reimbursements will be paid within 14 working days of you notifying us of your wish to return under that clause, provided the product has been collected by our carrier.
- Any products collected by our carrier must be in their original box to avoid further breakages, where possible.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. Further information about your rights is available from your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- Due to health and safety reasons, oil products cannot be returned.
- Any Sale or Clearance items are NON Returnable or Refundable. There is no Exchange on these items.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You agree and acknowledge that we own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of this website, and to the business of www.lux-oud.com the structure, design and layout of the website.
- You are entitled to use our website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions only. You must obtain our prior written consent before you use our website or any part of it in any other manner.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing text or other links to the www.lux-oud.com website, from their own website or from a third party’s website, without our prior written consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed.
ii. loss or damage was not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier.
iii. loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers.
- We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer handling the product. In particular we will not be liable for spillages or breakages.
- Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
Some of our products may contain chemicals which may be considered hazardous.
ii. Some of our products contain Alcohol Denat which is flammable; please keep out of reach of children and away from any ignition source.
iii. Our products are not to be orally consumed; we will take no responsibility if an individual uses our products for other than the specified on the packages.
iv. Some of our products contain ingredients which are sensitive to light or heat, please keep them in a dry place and away from sunlight for best maintenance of quality.
- Lux Oud may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order for whatever reason or you have cancelled it in accordance with section 6 above. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these terms and conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your products if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
We will not sell or make available your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your consent.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
If you have made a purchase, or registered on our site, we may update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties.
UPDATING YOUR PREFERENCES
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may only also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Lux Oud sells or buys any business or assets.
- If Lux Oud or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of A our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHECKING YOUR DETAILS
If you wish to verify the details, you have submitted to us you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Lux Oud follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, Lux Oud uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS
Note that Lux Oud has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?